If you become aware of a security or confidentiality problem, or if an incident has occurred, you must immediately report it via Service Desk Online.
- password disclosure
- loss, theft or disclosure of confidential or sensitive electronic data or emails
- loss, theft or disclosure of confidential or sensitive written data, faxes or photocopies
- virus warnings and alerts on your PC
- loss or theft of equipment such as laptops, USBs, DVDs or external hard drives
- loss of corporate ID badge
- finding sensitive or confidential information
Security incidents can also be reported by phoning the service desk on ext: 37777.
Report a potential risk to data security or confidentiality
If you become aware of something that you think could be a potential risk to security or confidentiality, you must immediately report it on Service Desk Online.
Report a security incident
Potential risks include:
- doors propped open
- delivery vans unattended with doors open
- screens sited near windows or where they can be overlooked
- calendars left on walls
- trees obscuring CCTV cameras
- documents left in printers, scanners or fax machines