For our employees
You can access the learning from any computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone, either at home or at work, when and where you need it, at a time to suit you and your role.
If you're using our computer equipment, Internet Explorer should be used. If you use any other web browser to access the site, you must enable pop-ups in the web browser settings for e-Learning content to open.
Log on to Derbyshire Learning Online and follow the on screen instructions to log on to the site.
If you've previously created an account, but forgotten your password, you can use the 'lost password' link to reset your password.
An automated password will be generated and emailed to employees with an @derbyshire.gov.uk email address.
You'll be forced to change your password - follow the instructions you're given.
For external users
If you do not work for us and would like access to this site, you can still create a new account.
You'll need a registration key from your organisation's administrator to set up an account. School employees should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration key
Or you can ask for a registration key depending on the type of course:
New learning and development opportunities on Derbyshire Learning Online
All courses are charged at £25 per attendee, unless otherwise stated.
Introduction to Microsoft Teams for beginners - an interactive supportive session - free.
Delivered by Cloud Shed (providers of the Teams week events):
- introduction to Outlook
- introduction to Microsoft Word
- getting more from Microsoft Word
- introduction to Microsoft Excel
- introduction to PowerPoint
- Outlook tips and tricks
Delivered by Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service (DACES):
- deaf awareness, 23 March 2021
- LGBT+ awareness - free
- interview techniques for staff currently in a review - free
- job searching, application forms and CV support for staff currently in a review - free
- making the most of my skills for staff currently in review - free
- pre-retirement online webinar - free
- EDRM webinar - basic end user training - free
- EDRM section administrator training - free
Emotional health and wellbeing
A new free monthly programme - Payday lunchtime lite-bite:
- Rising Stronger - on 25 March 2021 from 12:30 to 1pm - free
- Be More Dog - on 23 April 2021 from 12:30 to 1:30pm - free
Art of Being Brilliant - an opportunity to attend inspiring and fun informal sessions. All the sessions are about you and your emotional health and wellbeing.
To book your place visit Derbyshire learning online then click on the 'core skills and knowledge' tile and search for specific courses through the subject tile or through the search function. Please use the exact title of the course to search for a course.