The events will be hosted by Julian Gould, Highways Director.
Briefing sessions are available across the county - intended audiences are shown to account for available space, but colleagues are welcome to choose a time and location that is convenient for their work pattern and base.
- Monday 20 June 2022 at 10am - Members' Room, County Hall. For office employees.
- Monday 27 June 2022 at 8am - Chapel depot, mess room. For construction employees and inspectors.
- Monday 27 June 2022 at 2pm - Darley Dale depot, design office. For office employees and inspectors.
- Tuesday 28 June 2022 at 8am - Willington Depot, mess room. For construction employees and inspectors.
- Wednesday 29 June 2022at 8am - Stonegravels Depot, mess room. For construction, inspectors and street lighting.
- Thursday 30 June 2022 at 8am - Ambergate Depot, training centre. For construction employees and inspectors.
- Thursday 30 June 2022 at 10am - Ambergate depot, highways laboratory for colleagues working at the laboratory
- Friday 1 July 2022 at 8am - Darley Dale, mess room. For construction employees.
A Teams briefing session will be held on Wednesday 22 June 2022 from 10.30am. Please click on the link to join on the day.
Find out more about the highways transformation programme.