Calling for volunteers
23 June 2022
We are pulling together a showcase of all the great things our council has to offer for its employees. It would be brilliant to hear from anyone who is happy to let us use their picture and a quote to help us bring this to life with some real people – you!
We're loosely categorising our showcase under the following headings.
- pay, terms and conditions, for example, flexitime, pension, relocation and subsistence allowances, flexible retirement
- employee benefits, for example, Shared Cost AVC, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, interest-free loans for bus and train tickets, leisure centre discounts, give as you earn
- wellbeing, for example, free wellbeing activities, employee assistance programme, occupational health, employee counselling service, Thrive mental wellbeing app, Live Life Better Derbyshire, smoking cessation support, physio, access to work support for disability, dyslexia support, free eye tests
- learning and development, for example, Derbyshire Learning Online, internally run training courses, apprenticeships and leadership apprenticeships
- equality, diversity and inclusion, for example, employee networks, neurodiversity webinars
If you use, or have used, any of these employee offers and benefits, we'd love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com to let us know if you're interested.