As a digital champion you'll help others understand how to get the most out of Microsoft Teams and use it to improve the way they communicate and collaborate across the council and beyond.
You don't need to have used Microsoft Teams before as we'll give you all the training you need. You just need to be enthusiastic about embracing new ways of working and willing to share what you know to inspire and support others.
At the moment, we'll be concentrating on Microsoft Teams but you'll be given the opportunity to widen this knowledge to other Microsoft 365 apps in the future.
What's in it for you:
- exclusive access to training and online learning
- discover the new features of Microsoft 365 before everyone else
- be part of a community of likeminded people and share experiences
What we need from you:
- help your fellow colleagues understand how to make the best use of Microsoft 365 in their role
- share your experience and any hints and tips you have picked up along the way
- have active involvement within the digital champion community and the wider support group
- guide colleagues to relevant information and links that will help them improve their understanding and skills with Microsoft 365
We need lots of people from all departments and teams to take on this role so if you're interested, please complete the online registration form.
Taking part in training and supporting your colleagues may take up to an hour per week of your working time so you'll need the agreement of your line manager to take part.
If you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com