Could you help someone find time to talk?
25 February 2022
Our Time to Talk Derbyshire campaign continues until 4 March and we're encouraging people to start a conversation about mental health.
Could you help people to start talking? We’re looking to build on our team of mental health first aiders (MHFAs). MHFAs provide reassurance and help guide people who are struggling with their mental health to find the support that they need. If you'd like to get involved, you can get free training which provides you with the skills to:
- understand more about mental ill health
- identify the signs and symptoms of a range of mental health conditions
- provide mental health first aid to someone experiencing a mental health issue or crisis
- listen non-judgmentally and hold supportive conversations
- signpost people to professional help.
Contact Luke Oldham at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or just want to find out more.