Mental Health Awareness Week - 9 to 15 May
29 April 2022
Mental Health Awareness Week runs from 9 to 15 May this year and CiC - the company that runs our employee assistance programme - invites you to their mental health and wellbeing bootcamp which aims to encourage you to make small and steady changes which can often make all the difference to your mental health.
Register for the bootcamp and between 9 and 13 May 2022 and you will receive an email each morning with great content and tips on how to improve mental health.
- day 1: social connectedness
- day 2: building heathy relationships
- day 3: dealing with stress and anxiety
- day 4: getting involved in the community
- day 5: practising self-care
Registration is now open, and anyone can join so please register for the mental health and wellbeing bootcamp.