All courses are charged £25 per attendee, unless otherwise stated.
Introduction to Microsoft Teams for beginners – an interactive supportive session - free.
Delivered by Cloud Shed (providers of the Teams Week events).
- introduction to Outlook
- introduction to Microsoft Word
- getting more from Microsoft Word
- introduction to Microsoft Excel
- introduction to PowerPoint
- MS Outlook tips and tricks
Delivered by Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service (DACES).
- deaf awareness
- introduction to managing stress
- introduction to assertiveness
- LGBT plus awareness (new) - free
- interview techniques for staff currently in a review (new) - free
- job searching, application forms and CV support for staff currently in a review (new) - free
- making the most of my skills for staff currently in a review (new) - free
- pre-retirement online webinar - free
Art of Being Brilliant - lunchtime lite bite
A new monthly emotional health and wellbeing programme every Payday starting on 25 February 2021 - free.
An opportunity to attend an inspiring and fun informal session. It aims to boost your wellbeing and positivity, encourage you to laugh and learn through tough times.
To book your place, visit Derbyshire learning online and enter the exact course title in the course search bar or click on the core skills and knowledge tile, then the relevant subject tile.
You may notice that Derbyshire Learning Online looks a little different. We are continuing to make DLO more accessible and your learning journey as easy as possible. We will be making more changes as time progresses, so look out for further information in the Our Derbyshire newsletter.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or comments to help the development of DLO, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org