Our e-procurement system, ProContract, has been updated to deal with these changes and will enable notices to be published to both FTS and TED for procurements which are mid-process as at 31 December 2020.
The key changes are:
- Find a Tender service (FTS) will replace the UK public sector’s usage of TED/OJEU for publishing tenders and subsequent contract award notices above public procurement thresholds.
- the new FTS will go live at on 11pm on 31 December 2020
- procurements advertised on OJEU/TED that started before 31 December 2020 must be concluded on OJEU/TED
- new procurements starting after 31 December 2020 must be advertised on Find a Tender (FTS)
- our e-procurement system, ProContract, has been updated to deal with these changes and will enable notices to be published to both FTS and TED for procurement which are mid-process as at 31 December 2020
- requirements to advertise contract opportunities on Contracts Finder, the Government’s online portal, remain unchanged
- suppliers interested in bidding for our contracts will not be impacted
For more information read the Government procurement policy note.
You can also speak to your county procurement category lead or our compliance team if you need any further information:
email firstname.lastname@example.org corporate category lead – including all Commissioning, Communities and Policy services, but not property services.
email email@example.com – Economy, transport and environment and Property category lead
email firstname.lastname@example.org – people services category lead – including Adult social care and health and Children's Services
email email@example.com – procurement compliance team lead
email firstname.lastname@example.org – procurement compliance team lead
The compliance team deals with any general enquires in relation to financial regulations, business cases, FOIs and procurement documentation.