Thank You Week is here!
9 October 2023
This week we are celebrating Thank You Week, as we did last year, to recognise the support and hard work of colleagues across the council in delivering great services for local people.
Our headline events are 2 drop-in sessions that you’ve been invited to, one taking place on Tuesday and one on Thursday. These will be hosted by Emma Alexander, our Managing Director, and our Executive Directors, where they will be celebrating our successes and achievements. We hope you can join one of these and would welcome you sending in any messages of thanks to your colleagues through the question and answer panel during these sessions.
More ways you can get involved:
Complete the Thank You Week nomination form
- Is there an individual or a team that you would like to send a thank you message to for publication on our thank you message board? Use our nomination form to send us the details. It will just take a few minutes but could make a world of difference to that person or team!
- you could print off or send a colleague a thank you card from our recognition toolkit
- don’t forget to upload and switch on our Thank You Week background in MS Teams this week!
- you can use the praise button to show your appreciate to peers and colleagues and make their day!
- also, during Thank You Week, Directors and Assistant Directors will be doing some visits to some of our teams and / or running some virtual sessions
We’d love everyone to get involved and share in our celebrations this week!