Covering a range of services available across the wellbeing spectrum, your self care pack includes support for mental health and psychological wellbeing, physical health, lifestyle and financial assistance, and menopause support. Also included is a series of arts and culture resources and activities, along with a handy list of discounts.
The latest edition of your self care pack helps colleagues easily navigate the support that is available, ready for when it's needed most. It can be used as a valuable tool to support health and wellbeing conversations.
Download the self care pack.
Upcoming wellbeing webinars for September 2023.
- Menopause practitioner question and answer: 5 September, 2pm to 3pm
- Happy minds at work - how to alleviate anxiety: 6 September, 6.30pm to 7:30pm
- Returning to work following ill-health: 7 September, 10am to 10.45am
- Sleep workshop: 8 September, midday to 1pm
- Remote workers support network: 13 September, 12.30pm to 1pm
- Managers menopause support: 14 September, 10am to 11am
- Neurodiverse café: 18 September, 2pm to 2.45pm
- Neurodiversity, mental health and impact on work: 19 September, 9.30am to 10am
- Menopause and nutrition: 20 September, 1pm to 2pm
- Boost your immunity: 27 September, 1pm to 2pm
- REACT mental health conversation training: 29 September, 10am to 11.30am