We held 8 briefing sessions at depots across the county and at County Hall. The sessions provided an opportunity to listen to your feedback, update about the latest developments across the programme and answer your questions.
Thank you to everyone who completed an evaluation form. We received 125 completed forms and the feedback from across all the sessions showed that:
- 72% of colleagues felt more informed
- 79% of colleagues understand what will happen next
- 72% of colleagues understand where to find out more
- 64% of staff said that their line manager has talked to them or held a Toolbox Talk with them about the programme
- 67% of staff said their line manager has answered their questions
Queries, questions and comments from the briefing sessions
A number of comments and questions were raised by colleagues who attended the briefings.
Please check our summary of the comments we have received at the briefing sessions for details.