We listened to your feedback to provide the briefing sessions in a number of different formats. The face-to-face and online briefing will be hosted by Julian Gould, Highways Director.
The briefing sessions are expected to take around 60 minutes and will provide:
- an update and actions on feedback from the last sessions
- information about our progress to deliver the Derbyshire Highways programme including:
- proposed new structures for the highways commissioning and delivery functions
- the implementation of new systems to improve our asset management, project management and customer service (Alloy, Granicus and PDO)
- next steps
- a question and answer session
Briefings at highway depots
Sessions are open to all colleagues who would like to attend.
- Monday 26 September at 2pm - Stonegravels depot mess room - for office and construction employees, inspectors and street lighting
- Tuesday 27 September at 8am - Chapel depot, mess room - for office and construction employees and inspectors
- Wednesday 28 September at 8am - Willington depot, mess room - for office and construction employees and inspectors
- Thursday 29 September at 8am - Darley Dale depot, mess room - for office, construction and inspection employees
- Thursday 29 September at 2pm - Darley Dale depot, design office - for office, construction and inspection employees
- Friday 30 September at 8am - Ambergate depot, training centre - for construction employees, laboratory staff and inspectors
- Wednesday 5 October at 10am - face-to-face briefing session in the Members’ Room at county hall.
Join the Derbyshire Highways briefing session
- Monday 10 October at 10am.
We received a number of comments and questions from colleagues who attended the June 2022 briefing sessions. We have published a summary of the comments that have been raised.
If you have any questions about the highways transformation programme, please email email@example.com