The Derbyshire highways project team
The Derbyshire highways project team includes our existing staff with insights and understanding about the challenges facing the service, members of staff seconded from support services like HR and financem, as well as temporary staff / agency personnel offering additional expertise.
The project team is led by Julian Gould, Highways Director.
Julian is supported by Tom Blackburne-Maze, Programme Director who leads the delivery of the programme.
The project team includes the following individuals:
- Programme Change Manager: Maureen Jolyaemi
- Commissioning Function Lead: Neill Bennett
- Interim Assistant Director, Highways Delivery: Paul Traynor
- Process and Systems Lead: Sana Bashir
- Delivery Lead: Hardip Boparai
- People and Places Lead: Angela Kirkham
- Finance Lead: Eddie Robinson
- Communications and Engagement Lead: Julian Austin
- Programme Support Officer: Leena Mohammed