We have a policy to help our employees on acceptable behaviour while using social media both at work and outside work.
Our social media accounts
We have a range of corporate social media accounts.
We use Twitter to post updates about all of our services and activities, answer enquiries and make a link with local people in Derbyshire.
We have a Facebook page and use it to post updates about all of our services and activities, answer enquiries and make a link with local people in Derbyshire.
We post our latest business news and updates onto our LinkedIn page as well as information about events and consultations. We answer enquiries and make a link with local people and businesses in Derbyshire.
If you have any news that you want to promote on our corporate social media accounts please email: email@example.com
Setting up new social media accounts
Several services run their own social media accounts, including countryside, libraries, Buxton Museum and Art Gallery and our Digital Derbyshire project. They can be a great way to engage with those you want to reach.
If you want a social media account for your service please contact the digital communications team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions:
- Why does your service area want a social media profile?
- Who is your intended audience?
- What are your service areas objectives which you want the social media profile to support or help you work toward? (Think about outcomes 'more people into an event' rather than outputs 'we want 100 people to like our page').
- What does your service area want to post on the profile, how often and by who will be doing this within your area?
- How do you plan to evaluate the success of the profile?
- If the profile doesn't meet objectives what is your exit strategy for closing it while maintaining relationships with those engaged?
Once the team have received your email they'll be in touch.
Digital advertising is a cost effective way of targeting specific audiences through social media or Google. You can target audiences by location, age, gender, interests and hobbies.
If you're interested in digital advertising please contact the digital communications team for an initial discussion, email: email@example.com