Skip to content

Workplaces currently being used

If you manage employees who are currently working from a council building - this could be an office, a depot, care home or any other council building where someone works – then you need to make sure that there is a risk assessment in place to protect employees from coronavirus.

If the building your employees are working from is a shared building between different departments, such as County Hall, then these risk assessments will have been done corporately.

These risk assessments should be reviewed regularly, particularly if government or council guidance changes.

A template risk assessment, a risk assessment plan and some guidance notes are attached to this page.