One of these services is a programme of wellbeing activities available for all employees.
The sessions are a combination of virtual and in-person activities run across the county including:
- fitness classes
- relaxation classes
- running clubs
- mental health support
- menopause support
There are also fun sessions including table tennis, laughtercise, board game sessions and even a drawing and doodling session. The programme is updated on a regular basis with new and interesting sessions.
View the full list of wellbeing sessions and book your place.
Unfortunately, our employees are not able to attend any classes held in the Health and Wellbeing Hub at Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
Joined Up Care Derbyshire (JUCD) offers a wide range of wellbeing resources including a comprehensive programme of webinars.
The webinars cover a wide range of subjects from neurodiversity and mental health to financial wellbeing and weight management. Find out what's taking place.
Thursday 7 December 2023:
- Imposter syndrome workshop from 10am to 11:30am
- Embracing neurodiversity in the workplace from midday to 1pm
Friday 8 December 2023:
- Improve your respiratory health from 1pm to 2pm - a recording will be available to all who book
- Energy saving workshop with Marches Energy from 2pm to 2:30pm - a recording will be available to all who book
Monday 11 December 2023:
- Negative thinking patterns workshop from midday to 12:45pm - a recording will be available to all who book
Tuesday 12 December 2023:
- Alcohol - reducing harms related to alcohol consumption from midday to 12:30pm - a recording will be available to all who book
Thursday 14 December 2023:
- Wellbeing conversation training from 9:30am to 12:30pm
Monday 18 December 2023
- Inclusive festivities - honouring neurodiversity from 9:30am to 10am
- Weight management group - sugar and snacks from 2pm to 2.30pm - a recording will be available to all who book
Tuesday 19 December 2023:
- Headache soothing workshop from 4pm to 4:45pm - a recording will be available to all who book
- Menstrual health network from 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Thursday 28 December 2023:
- Menstrual health network 12:30pm to 1:30pm
You can book onto sessions through the JUCD activity timetable.