Thrive mental health webinars
Thrive, the company behind the mental health wellbeing app, is continuing its series of webinars.
The webinars cover a wide range of issues and each one is lead by an experienced member of the Thrive team. There will be an open question and answer session at the end of each webinar to give you the opportunity to ask anything.
- Prostate Cancer with Prostate Cancer UK - Thursday 4 February 2021 at 11am
- Feeling empowered to talk and connect with others – Wednesday 10 February 2021 at 3pm
- Compassion for yourself and others – Wednesday 17 February 2021 at 10am
- What is consciousness? – Monday 22 February 2021 at 1pm
- Self-injury awareness – Tuesday 2 March 2021 at 11am
- How to show employee appreciation – Friday 5 March 2021 at 2pm
- Nutrition for a healthy body and mind – Wednesday 10 March 2021 at 4pm
- Sleep and dreams – Friday 19 March 2021 at 4pm
- Supporting Someone with bipolar disorder – Tuesday 30 March 2021 at 4pm
- Training your body and mind – Tuesday 6 April 2021 at 3pm
- Mindfulness meditation: putting it into practice (30 minutes) – Monday 12 April 2021 at 9am
- Appreciating nature – Thursday 22 April 2021 at 10am
Register free for your place. You'll need your manager's approval to attend.
Don’t forget that the Thrive mental wellbeing app is available for any of our employees to download.