Get involved in the future of Derbyshire highways
The success of Derbyshire highways relies on the input, ideas, insight and suggestions from colleagues across the service.
The aim is to use the expertise of our team to develop the most effective new highways operation we can, to improve the quality of our services and boost job satisfaction.
Please get involved by:
- actively sharing your insights, experiences and solutions
- attending meetings and talking to your line manager about what the changes could mean for your service area
- sharing your ideas about how to improve the way we work at workshops
- attending Talk to Jules meetings at the highways depots
- reading and sharing information shared by email or published on Our Derbyshire to staff