Skip to content

Bank details

It is our policy that employees are paid direct to a bank or building society account.

If you wish to change your details, you can amend them yourself if you have access to Workplace. If not, you must complete a 'notification of a change of bank details' form. The form is attached to this page. It can also be obtained from HR Services.

The form must be returned to the HR Services as soon as possible, so that your record can be amended. Pensioners can also use this form.