We offer remote access to a range of systems and resources. Please choose the role that best describes you.
Manager guidance on access to ICT systems is attached to this page.
This provides guidance on the agreed procedures for access to ICT systems for:
- Starters and leavers
- Employees on:
- disciplinary suspension
- maternity leave
- long-term sickness absence
- long-term unpaid leave
- Partner organisation employees
- employed by us
- an agency worker working for us
- a student working for us
- a volunteer working for us
Employees can remotely access the following services:
- applications, files and folders via Direct Access
- Outlook via Microsoft Office Online
- Mosaic via remote access portal
- SAP OrderPoint via remote access portal
- self-service password reset via remote access portal
You are employed by us and based in a school.
School workers can remotely access SAP services using the remote access portal.
- an NHS worker that accesses our applications and resources
- a Barnardos worker that accesses our applications and resources
Partners can remotely access Mosaic via remote access portal.
- a software supplier
- a software developer
- external IT support
Authorised third parties can remotely access the remote access portal.