You can check the availability of the meeting rooms at Swadlincote Adult Education Centre. All bookings must be made by contacting the location administrators.
Site contact and location administrators
- Debbie Vaughan, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deborah Bailey, email email@example.com
- Joe Haines, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claire Hillier, email email@example.com
- Sue Staines, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Withnall, email email@example.com
- Pauline Baker, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hayley Smithard email email@example.com
- Donna Judd, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Hammonds, email email@example.com
- Clare Barnett, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Moss, email email@example.com
Tel: 01629 541160.
Visitors must sign in and out at reception. ID badges must be worn at all times.
The site is open from 9am to 9pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and from 9am to 7pm on Wednesdays and Fridays.
On-site parking available.
Please contact the site for disability parking and access.
There is a boiler available for drinks in the rooms (not IT suites) but visitors will need to bring their own supplies.
Flip charts, whiteboards, mobile sink, projector if booked, extension cable.
Machine in reception for hot and cold drinks.