You can check the availability of the meeting rooms at Swadlincote Adult Education Centre. All bookings must be made by contacting the location administrators.
Site contact and location administrators
- Debbie Vaughan, email email@example.com
- Deborah Bailey, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Haines, email email@example.com
- Claire Hillier, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Staines, email email@example.com
- Angela Withnall, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pauline Baker, email email@example.com
- Hayley Smithard email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Judd, email email@example.com
- Rebecca Hammonds, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clare Barnett, email email@example.com
- Rachel Moss, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01629 541160.
Visitors must sign in and out at reception. ID badges must be worn at all times.
The site is open from 9am to 9pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and from 9am to 7pm on Wednesdays and Fridays.
On-site parking available.
Please contact the site for disability parking and access.
There is a boiler available for drinks in the rooms (not IT suites) but visitors will need to bring their own supplies.
Flip charts, whiteboards, mobile sink, projector if booked, extension cable.
Machine in reception for hot and cold drinks.